Inspired by our desire to apply the principles of positive psychology in an engaging and meaningful way, At My Best was created with a simple aim – to help individuals, teams and organisations be more aware of their strengths, so they can be at their best more of the time.
From the outset we have focused on creating products that are a pleasure to use and have a positive emotional impact on people, as well as being engaging and meaningful. After all, if we can’t do that for tools based on positive psychology, when can we?!
Since first launching our first product, the At My Best Strengths Cards in 2014, we’ve been humbled by the huge variety of ways people have used the At My Best tools to make a positive difference across the world.
To let us know how At My Best has helped you, or the people you work with, click here.
What’s different about At My Best?
- Strengths-focused. Helping to move people from ‘not bad’ to great, by building on strengths and what’s already working rather than focusing on what needs ‘fixing’.
- Engaging to use. No complex technical language, just simple, intuitive and accessible tools that people love to use.
- Easy to implement. Simple to use as a stand-alone activity or to complement existing tools or systems. No detailed instruction manuals or lengthy training courses in sight.
- Meaningful insights. Focused on creating a useful, relevant narrative that individuals can connect with and build on.
- Highly impactful. Beautiful and thoughtfully designed products that lead to memorable outputs and help individuals and teams to flourish.