Private Strengths Masterclass (Online)
+ VAT where applicable
Please note, you will ideally have a pack of At My Best Strengths Cards ahead of this workshop. If you don’t have a set already, you can get them here. It would also be helpful, though not essential, to have a pack of the Good Question Cards with you. If you don't have these cards in printed form, you can access the online version via deckhive.com.
Our online Strengths Masterclass is an interactive session, specifically designed for trainers, coaches and people professionals who want to develop their knowledge and skills around using strengths-based approaches in practice.
Enabling people to recognise their strengths and make good use of them, is one of the great joys of being a development professional. It is also a great way to tap into a host of personal and organisational benefits.
Facilitated by Martin Galpin or Michele Deeks, the creators of At My Best®, this small group interactive workshop will introduce a new and engaging approach to strengths identification and development, while giving you the opportunity to try out a host of practical activities that you can use both face-to-face and during virtual sessions.
"It was an invigorating day which was informative, exceptionally well facilitated and fun. The virtual nature was not a barrier to learning, working together and building connections, and we were well supported by Martin and Michele, whose enthusiasm and professionalism was contagious!"
Nicola Willcocks, Coach & Facilitator
Who is it suitable for?
Whether you are working in-house or as a consultant, this workshop will be ideal if you are a coach, facilitator or learning & development professional. It is also popular with other professionals who are looking to bring the best out of others, such as teachers, counsellors or SME owners.
"Many thanks for a really interesting and enjoyable day online. I loved your use of private session meeting rooms and you handled the technology in a very adept way, especially considering it was your first time. It was as if we were actually face to face!"
Allegra Stone, Behavioural Skills Specialist and Mediator
What will the session cover?
- An overview of positive psychology and the key factors that enable people to flourish
- A review of the research evidence showing the benefits of strengths-based approaches
- An introduction to the At My Best tools, how they were developed and the philosophy that underpins them
- Practical exercises you can use to build awareness of strengths with individuals, groups and teams
- An overview of the At My Best online tools (including At My Best 360) and how they differ from other popular products such as StrengthsFinder, VIA and Insights
- Spotting strengths in others and building an appreciative culture
- Helping people move forward, making the most of their strengths
As a highly interactive session, it also provides a great opportunity to network with like-minded people from a range of backgrounds.
“A really useful class with lots of practical ideas of ways to use the materials that will help me with my coaching clients. The on-line experience with virtual breakout rooms and plenary discussion was great and I would recommend giving it a go!”
Cathy Howell, Executive Coach
What will you take away?
- A good grounding in the research that underpins strengths-based approaches
- An awareness of the key benefits of the At My Best approach to strengths development
- An understanding of how to use strengths-based approaches in different ways with different audiences
- Practical tools and exercises to use in your own work
- Confidence in using the At My Best tools in a variety of different contexts
You will also receive a free credit for At My Best 360 (our strengths-based 360 feedback tool) after the session.
Please note the following points before booking your place.
- Workshops will consist of two 2.5 hour sessions. Where you have signed up for a single date, those 2.5 hour sessions will have a break of 90 mins between them. Where you have signed up for a two date workshop, each date will have a 2.5 hour session both beginning at the start time indicated.
- Start times are shown in GMT/BST (London).
- You will need to have a webcam and audio to join. We recommend using a computer/laptop where possible, so that you can see everyone in the session.